Nautilus Society was founded in 1980 to provide economical, all-inclusive cremation services to residents of California. We have served thousands of families in their times of need. Nautilus Society is dedicated to the highest standards of professional service.
The Nautilus Society would like to help you set up the details of cremation in advance, so your survivors will have less to worry about later. We were one of the first organizations to provide people with an alternative to high cost funeral homes. Additionally, cremation gives individuals a very personalized choice for their final resting place.
Nautilus Society is recognized as a professional cremation provider because we:
- Employ caring, trained and well-informed counselors to assist your loved ones through the pre-planning and cremation process
- Ensure our crematory operators are certified and receive up-to-date training
- Comply with or exceed industry guidelines for identification of the deceased
- Allow inspection of our facilities
- Cremate only one person at a time
- Have the experience and reputation families have come to trust
Nautilus Society takes pride in providing caring and cost-effective end of life services. Click here to receive a free brochure.